Last modified on 22 January 2012, at 16:46
↑Jump back a section
- (5th BC Attic): IPA: /símɔ͜ɔn/
- (1st BC Egyptian): IPA: /símoːn/
- (4th AD Koine): IPA: /símon/
- (10th AD Byzantine): IPA: /símon/
- (15th AD Constantinopolitan): IPA: /símon/
Σίμων (genitive Σίμωνος) m, third declension; (Simōn)
- Simon or Simo, a common Ancient Greek name held by one of the Telchines and often used as a Greek counterpart to the Hebrew שמעון.
- The name of a throw of the dice.
Third declension of Σίμων, Σίμωνος
|Case / #||Singular|