प्रीति (prīti) f
- any pleasurable sensation, pleasure, joy, gladness, satisfaction (with loc. or ifc.; with ind.p., ‘joy at having done anything’).
- friendly disposition, kindness, favour, grace, amity (with समम् or ifc.), affection, love (with gen. loc., or ifc.).
- joy or gratification personified (esp. as a daughter of दक्ष or as one of the two wives of काम-देव) Hariv. Pur. Kathās.
- Name of a श्रुति.
- the 2nd of the 27 astrological Yogas.
- Name of the 13th कला of the moon.
- a symbolical expression for the sound ध्.
- in a friendly way, amicably
- Monier William's Sanskrit-English Dictionary, 2nd Ed. 1899.