- body (as simplification of 體)
- group, class, body, unit (as simplification of 體)
- inferior (as traditional 体)
Readings as traditional 体 (inferior):
- ban6 (Cantonese), bèn (Mandarin), bun (Korean), or hon (Japanese).
Readings as simplification of 體 (body, group):
- Cantonese tai2, Mandarin tǐ and tī, Korean che, Japanese tei and tai, and Vietnamese thể.
- KangXi: page 98, character 13
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 509
- Dae Jaweon: page 208, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 130, character 1
- Unihan data for U+4F53