Last modified on 17 March 2013, at 23:10↑Jump back a section
- Buddhist term, literally meaning: "cultivated gauze", referring to one of the six realms of reincarnation in Buddhist cosmology.
- an Indian ogreish god. see 阿修羅
- a cart that carrying rocks or woods. 修羅車.
- 修羅霊 (shura rei): lit. a "demi-god spirit" -- the spirit of a demi-god or of a demi-demon
- 天 (Ten,) Deva (Heavenly/Godly) realm of Buddhism
- 人間 (Ningen,) Manuṣya (Human's) realm of Buddhism
- 畜生 (Chikushō,) Tiryagyoni (Animal's) realm of Buddhism
- 餓鬼 (Gaki,) Preta (Hungry Ghost's) realm of Buddhism
- 奈落 (naraku,) Hell realm of Buddhism
- 半神 (はんしん, hanshin): lit. a "half-god;" a demigod
- 半妖 (はんよう, hanyō): lit. a "half-demon/supernatural being"