(At least one of the forms in the hanzi box is uncreated. Detected: "利濕藥".)
- "Dampness-eliminating" materia medica in traditional Chinese medicine. It refers to herbs and other medicinal substances that are used to eliminate "dampness" in the body. Symptoms of "dampness" include water-retention in the limbs.
- 药材 (medicinal materials in traditional Chinese medicine)
- 利湿药 on the Chinese Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia
- 1994, Ming Ou; Li Yanwen, The Traditional Chinese Drug and Its Usage, Hai Feng Publishing Co., ISBN 9622381995:
- W.-F. Fong, C. Wang, G.-Y. Zhu, C.-H. Leung, M.-S. Yang, H.-Y. Cheung, "Reversal of multidrug resistance in cancer cells by Rhizoma alismatis extract", Phytomedicine, Volume 14, Issues 2-3, 19 February 2007, Pages 160-165.
- Yao-Ting Huang, Dong-Ming Huang, Shih-Chieh Chueh, Che-Ming Teng, Jih-Hwa Guh, "Alisol B acetate, a triterpene from alismatis rhizoma, induces Bax nuclear translocation and apoptosis in human hormone-resistant prostate cancer PC-3 cells", Cancer Letters, Volume 231, Issue 2, 18 January 2006, Pages 270-278.