- 户 – note the different stroke order: 户 has 丿 as last (fourth) stroke, while 戶 (this page) has 丿 as second stroke
Also beware to distinguish different forms of this character – 戶 (top stroke connects to left stroke) vs. 戶 (top stroke does not connect).
- KangXi: page 414, character 32
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 11696
- Dae Jaweon: page 759, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2257, character 1
- Unihan data for U+6236
|For pronunciation and definitions of 戶 – see 户.
(This term, 戶, is the simplified form of 户.)
- Sound (hangeul): 호 (revised: ho, McCune-Reischauer: ho, Yale: ho)
- Name (hangeul): 지게()