- 户 – note the different stroke order: 户 has 丿 as last (fourth) stroke, while 戶 (this page) has 丿 as second stroke
Also beware to distinguish different forms of this character – 戶 (top stroke connects to left stroke) vs. 戶 (top stroke does not connect).
戶 (radical 63 戶+0, 4 strokes, cangjie input 竹尸 (HS), four-corner 30277)
- KangXi: page 414, character 32
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 11696
- Dae Jaweon: page 759, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 2257, character 1
- Unihan data for U+6236
戶 (POJ fù, Guangdong fu5 [Meixian], fu3, fu1 [Bao'an], Hagfa Pinyim fu1)
- Academia Sinica - Hakka-English Dictionary
- Lau, Chun-fat. Hakka Pinyin Dictionary (Chinese). Hong Kong: The Chinese University Press, 1997 (Chinese IME supplement) ISBN 962-201-750-9.
- Sound (hangeul): 호 (revised: ho, McCune-Reischauer: ho, Yale: ho)
- Name (hangeul): 지게()