- (historical, geography) Short for 會稽山 (Mount Kuaiji), the historical name of Mount Xianglu, a peak south of Hangzhou Bay legendarily connected to Yu the Great.
- (geography) Short for 會稽山 (the Kuaiji Mountains), a short range of mountains in Zhejiang south of Hangzhou Bay.
- (historical, geography) Short for 會稽郡 (Kuaiji Commandery), a former commandery of China around the mountain.
- (historical, geography) Short for 會稽縣 (Kuaiji County), a former county of China around Shaoxing.
- (historical, geography) Kuaiji, the name borne by Suzhou during the Qin and Han dynasties and by Shaoxing during subsequent dynasties, owing to their position as headquarters of the commandery.