止血药 (simplified, Pinyin 止血藥), traditional
- Hemostatics. This term refers to materia medica in traditional Chinese medicine that are used to stop excessive bleeding from the body.
- 药材 (medicinal materials in traditional Chinese medicine)
- 止血药 on the Mandarin Wikipedia.zh.Wikipedia
- 1994, Ming Ou; Li Yanwen, The Traditional Chinese Drug and Its Usage, Hai Feng Publishing Co., ISBN 9622381995:
- Ji Xiao Zhu, Ying Wang, Ling Dong Kong, Cheng Yang, Xin Zhang, "Effects of Biota orientalis extract and its flavonoid constituents, quercetin and rutin on serum uric acid levels in oxonate-induced mice and xanthine dehydrogenase and xanthine oxidase activities in mouse liver", Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Volume 93, Issue 1, July 2004, Pages 133-140.