See also 泛
氾 (radical 85 水+2, 5 strokes, cangjie input 水尸山 (ESU), four-corner 37112)
- KangXi: page 603, character 14
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 17101
- Dae Jaweon: page 997, character 9
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 1549, character 9
- Unihan data for U+6C3E
氾 (Yale faan3)
- spread out
氾 is included in a planned expansion of the general use Jōyō kanji by the Japanese government.
- The Japan Times (October 21, 2009). Get set for next year's overhaul of joyo kanji. Accessed February 23, 2010.
Last modified on 18 August 2012, at 19:13