清热药 (simplified, Pinyin qīngrèyào, traditional 清熱藥)
- Heat-clearing materia medica in traditional Chinese medicine. This term refers to herbs and other medicinal substances that are used to relieve "heat" symptoms, such as sore throat and mouth ulcer.
清热泻火 (herbs used to clear heat and purge fire)
清热凉血 (herbs used to clear heat and cool blood)
清热燥湿 (herbs to clear heat and eliminate dampness)
清熱解毒 (herbs used to clear heat and toxics)
清虛熱 (herbs to clear deficiency heat)
- 药材 (medicinal materials in traditional Chinese medicine)
- 1994, Ming Ou; Li Yanwen, The Traditional Chinese Drug and Its Usage, Hai Feng Publishing Co., ISBN 9622381995:
- Li-Weber M., "New therapeutic aspects of flavones: The anticancer properties of Scutellaria and its main active constituents Wogonin, Baicalein and Baicalin", Cancer Treatment Reviews, 11 November 2008.
- Hye-Young K., Hyun-Soo S., Hyun P., Youn-Chul K., Yong Gab Y., Sun P., Ho-Joon S., Kyongmin K., "In vitro inhibition of coronavirus replications by the traditionally used medicinal herbal extracts, Cimicifuga rhizoma, Meliae cortex, Coptidis rhizoma, and Phellodendron cortex", Journal of Clinical Virology, 41(2):122-128, February 2008.