See also 粪
糞 (radical 119 米+11, 17 strokes, cangjie input 火木田廿金 (FDWTC), four-corner 90801)
- KangXi: page 912, character 26
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 27102
- Dae Jaweon: page 1339, character 20
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 5, page 3158, character 7
- Unihan data for U+7CDE
- 糞っ垂れ (kusottare): vulgar epithet
- This is not considered as profane as the English glosses. For instance, a child of five using the Japanese interjection くそ would be unremarkable, whereas it would be very socially inappropriate for a child of five to use the English interjection shit.
- A derogatory emphasizing suffix.
- crappy bad at something; to be shit at doing something
- broken down for shit, raggedy-ass
- This noun specifically refers to the excrement of non-human animals; for human excrement, the term 大便 (daiben) is used.
- Due to the complicated nature of this kanji, this word is often written in katakana instead.