See also: Appendix:Variations of "am"
- -time (suffix for correlatives of time)
- kiam: when
- tiam: then
- ĉiam: always
- iam: sometime
- neniam: never
- (nonce) aliam: (at) another time, sometime else
- my (first-person singular possessive suffix denoting singular possession)
- Added to a noun or a verb to form a noun.
- (possessive suffix): Member of the following suffix cluster:
- -m is added to words ending in a vowel. Final -a changes to -á-. Final -e changes to -é-.
- -om is added to some back vowel words ending in a consonant
- -am is added to other back vowel words ending in a consonant
- -em is added to unrounded front vowel words ending in a consonant
- -öm is added to rounded front vowel words ending in a consonant
- (noun suffix): Member of the following suffix cluster. A final single l may become long ll.
- -am is added to back vowel words
- -em is added to front vowel words
- This word needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text