- (UK) Any of a set of street maps of most British towns and cities; properly the Geographer's A–Z Street Atlas
- I always keep a small set of A to Zs in the car.
- (uncountable) All facts related to a subject
- (often in titles) An encyclopedic or comprehensive guide.
- The A to Z of Typesetting
- Alphabetical order; lexical order
- The listings run A to Z.
- From beginning to the end.
- Over the entirety; completely.
- aardvark to zymurgy
- alpha to omega
- from A to Z
- ^ Brown, Lesley (2003)
- Lesley Brown (editor), The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary, 5th edition (Oxford University Press, 2003 , ISBN 978-0-19-860575-7), page 1
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language