See also amphitrite
- A taxonomic genus within the subfamily Amphitritinae — spaghetti worms, sea-floor-dwelling polychetes.
From Ancient Greek Ἀμφιτρίτη.
- (Greek mythology) The ancient Greek goddess of saltwater. She was a daughter of either Nereus and Doris, (and thus a nereid), or Oceanus and Tethys, (and thus an oceanid). She was also the wife-consort of Poseidon, and the mother of his son, Triton; her offspring also includes seals and dolphins. Her Roman equivalent is Salacia.
- (astronomy) 29 Amphitrite, the asteroid.
- (astronomy): 29 Amphitrite
- (mythology): Amphitrite on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- (astronomy): 29 Amphitrite on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:29 Amphitrite
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language