See also: aries
|English Wikipedia has an article about Aries.|
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈɛəɹiːz/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈɛɹiz/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɛəriz
- Homophone: Ares
Aries (symbol ♈)
- (astronomy) A constellation of the zodiac supposedly shaped like a ram.
- (astrology) The zodiac sign for the ram, ruled by Mars and covering March 21 - April 20 (tropical astrology) or April 15 - May 15 (sidereal astrology).
Aries (plural Aries)
- Someone with an Aries star sign.
Someone with an Aries star sign
- (Western astrology signs) Western astrology sign; Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces (Category: en:Astrology)