See also: cli
- (roman numeral): cli, CXXXXXI, cxxxxxi
- A Roman numeral representing one hundred and fifty-one (151).
- Previous: CL (one hundred and fifty, 150)
- Next: CLII (one hundred and fifty-two, 152)
- (computing) Initialism of Common Language Infrastructure (for .NET.)
- (computing) Initialism of Command Line Interface ( – a way to communicate with a computer in the absence of a GUI.)
- (computing) Initialism of command-line interpreter.
Read in another language
This page is available in 2 languages