Terms in Danish that originate from North Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Ææ Øø Åå|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Danish terms derived from Faroese (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Danish terms derived from Icelandic (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Danish terms derived from Norwegian (0 c, 14 e)
- ► Danish terms derived from Proto-Norse (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Danish terms derived from Swedish (0 c, 17 e)