English terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:English adjective forms: English adjectives that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:English adjectives by inflection type: English adjectives organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:English uncomparable adjectives: English adjectives that are not inflected to display different degrees of comparison.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► English adjective forms (2 c, 6 e)
- ► English adjectives ending in -en (0 c, 143 e)
- ► English adjectives ending in -en formed from a noun (0 c, 4 e)
- ► English proper adjectives (0 c, 13 e)
- ► English adjectives by inflection type (1 c, 0 e)
- ► English uncomparable adjectives (0 c, 42033 e)
Pages in category "English adjectives"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 89,153 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)