Terms in English that originate from Indo-European languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► English terms derived from Balto-Slavic languages (3 c, 1 e)
- ► English terms derived from Celtic languages (9 c, 63 e)
- ► English terms derived from Dacian (0 c, 2 e)
- ► English terms derived from Germanic languages (7 c, 180 e)
- ► English terms derived from Hellenic languages (5 c, 0 e)