» All languages » Haitian Creole language
This is the main category of the Haitian Creole language.
Information about Haitian Creole:
|Canonical name||Haitian Creole|
|Language family||pidgins or creole|
- Category:Haitian Creole lemmas: Haitian Creole lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ht:All topics: Haitian Creole terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Haitian Creole entry maintenance: Haitian Creole entries, or entries in other languages containing Haitian Creole terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Haitian Creole phrases: Haitian Creole groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Haitian Creole templates: Haitian Creole templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Haitian Creole terms by etymology: Haitian Creole terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Haitian Creole terms by usage: Haitian Creole terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Haitian Creole: Categories with terms derived from Haitian Creole in various specific languages.
- Category:User ht: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Haitian Creole.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.