» Hausa language » Parts of speech
Hausa terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hausa adverbs: Hausa words that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Hausa conjunctions: Hausa words that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Hausa interjections: Hausa words that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Hausa nouns: Hausa words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hausa verbs: Hausa words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
Read in another language
This page is available in 5 languages