All terms in Hawaiian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Hawaiian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Hawaiian for considerations about Hawaiian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Hawaiian.
- Category:haw:All topics: Hawaiian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Hawaiian parts of speech: Hawaiian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hawaiian phrases: Hawaiian groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Hawaiian lexicons: Hawaiian words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Hawaiian names: Hawaiian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Hawaiian etymologies: Hawaiian terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Hawaiian: Words derived from Hawaiian in various languages.
- Category:Hawaiian symbols: Hawaiian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Requests (Hawaiian): Hawaiian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User haw: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hawaiian.
- Category:Hawaiian templates: Hawaiian templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
Pages in category "Hawaiian language"
Read in another language
This page is available in 37 languages