All terms in Hawaiian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Hawaiian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Hawaiian for considerations about Hawaiian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Hawaiian.
- Category:haw:All topics: Hawaiian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Hawaiian parts of speech: Hawaiian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Hawaiian phrases: Hawaiian groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Hawaiian lexicons: Hawaiian words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Hawaiian names: Hawaiian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Hawaiian symbols: Hawaiian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Requests (Hawaiian): Hawaiian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User haw: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Hawaiian.
- Category:Hawaiian templates: Hawaiian templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.