Irish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Irish noun forms: Irish nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Irish countable nouns: Irish nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Irish uncountable nouns: Irish nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Irish collective nouns: Irish nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Irish proper nouns: Irish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Irish nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 7,463 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
Read in another language
This page is available in 42 languages