Japanese words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Japanese verb forms: Japanese verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Japanese irregular verbs: Japanese verbs that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:Japanese suppletive verbs: Japanese irregular verbs that have conjugated forms from different roots.
- Category:Japanese auxiliary verbs: Japanese verbs that provide additional conjugations for other verbs.
- Category:Japanese intransitive verbs: Japanese verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
Entries in this category are made by Template:ja-verb. They are sorted by the hiragana/katakana form, then by script forms, romaji, kana and kanji forms by radical/stroke following for each word. Top
あ い う え お
か き く け こ
さ し す せ そ
た ち つ て と
な に ぬ ね の
は ひ ふ へ ほ
ま み む め も
や ・ ゆ ・ よ
ら り る れ ろ
わ ・ ん
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Japanese verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 6,765 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
Read in another language
This page is available in 32 languages