Japanese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Japanese verb forms: Japanese verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Japanese irregular verbs: Japanese verbs that follow non-standard patterns of inflection.
- Category:Japanese suppletive verbs: Japanese irregular verbs that have conjugated forms from different roots.
- Category:Japanese auxiliary verbs: Japanese verbs that provide additional conjugations for other verbs.
- Category:Japanese intransitive verbs: Japanese verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Japanese transitive verbs: Japanese verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
Entries in this category are made by Template:ja-verb. They are sorted by the hiragana/katakana form, then by script forms, romaji, kana and kanji forms by radical/stroke following for each word. Top
あ い う え お
か き く け こ
さ し す せ そ
た ち つ て と
な に ぬ ね の
は ひ ふ へ ほ
ま み む め も
や ・ ゆ ・ よ
ら り る れ ろ
わ ・ ん
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Japanese verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 7,224 total.(previous 200) (next 200)