Terms in Latin that originate from Italic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Latin terms derived from Proto-Italic (0 c, 249 e)
- ► Latin terms derived from Romance languages (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Latin terms derived from Sabine (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Latin terms derived from Umbrian (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Latin terms derived from Vulgar Latin (0 c, 1 e)