» Malay language » Lemmas
- Category:Malay adjectives: Malay terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Malay adverbs: Malay terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Malay classifiers: Malay terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Malay conjunctions: Malay terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Malay determiners: Malay terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Malay interjections: Malay terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Malay morphemes: Malay word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Malay nouns: Malay terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Malay numerals: Malay terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Malay particles: Malay terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Malay prepositions: Malay adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Malay pronouns: Malay terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Malay verbs: Malay terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Malay lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 3,307 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)