» All languages » Middle English language
This is the main category of the Middle English language.
Information about Middle English:
|Canonical name||Middle English|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Middle English lemmas: Middle English lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:enm:All topics: Middle English terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Middle English appendices: Pages containing additional information about Middle English.
- Category:Middle English entry maintenance: Middle English entries, or entries in other languages containing Middle English terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Middle English symbols: Middle English written signs.
- Category:Middle English templates: Middle English templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Middle English terms by etymology: Middle English terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Middle English terms by usage: Middle English terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Middle English: Categories with terms derived from Middle English in various specific languages.
- Category:User enm: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Middle English.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Middle English language"
This category contains only the following page.