Last modified on 1 April 2013, at 22:31
» Norwegian language » Etymologies
Norwegian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Norwegian compound words: Norwegian words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Norwegian catachreses: Norwegian terms derived from misuses or misapplications of other terms.
- Category:Norwegian reduplications: Norwegian terms that underwent reduplication, so their origin involved a repetition of roots or stems.
- Category:Norwegian neologisms: Norwegian terms that have been only recently acknowledged.
- Category:Norwegian eponyms: Norwegian terms derived from names of real or fictitious people.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.