» All languages » Occitan language
This is the main category of the Occitan language.
Information about Occitan:
- Category:Occitan lemmas: Occitan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:oc:All topics: Occitan terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Occitan entry maintenance: Occitan entries, or entries in other languages containing Occitan terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Occitan names: Occitan terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Occitan phrases: Occitan groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Occitan: Occitan terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Occitan): Occitan entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Occitan symbols: Occitan written signs.
- Category:Occitan templates: Occitan templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Occitan terms by etymology: Occitan terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Occitan terms by usage: Occitan terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Occitan: Categories with terms derived from Occitan in various specific languages.
- Category:User oc: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Occitan.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Occitan lemmas (11 c, 1293 e)
- ► Occitan entry maintenance (9 c, 1 e)
- ► Mistralian Occitan (0 c, 64 e)
- ► Occitan proverbs (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Occitan phrases (1 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Occitan language"
This category contains only the following page.