All terms in Old Norse should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Old Norse.
Please see Wiktionary:About Old Norse for considerations about Old Norse entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Old Norse.
- Category:Old Norse lemmas: Old Norse lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Norse morphemes: Morphemes used to form Old Norse words.
- Category:Old Norse phrases: Old Norse groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Old Norse symbols: Old Norse characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Old Norse lexicons: Old Norse terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Old Norse etymologies: Old Norse terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Norse: Categories with terms derived from Old Norse in various specific languages.
- Category:non:All topics: Old Norse words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Old Norse): Old Norse entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User non: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Norse.
- Category:Old Norse templates: Old Norse templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.