All terms in Old Norse should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Old Norse.
Please see Wiktionary:About Old Norse for considerations about Old Norse entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Old Norse.
- Category:non:All topics: Old Norse words categorized by subject.
- Category:Old Norse morphemes: Morphemes used to form Old Norse words.
- Category:Old Norse parts of speech: Old Norse terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Norse phrases: Old Norse groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Old Norse lexicons: Old Norse words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Old Norse etymologies: Old Norse terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Norse: Words derived from Old Norse in various languages.
- Category:Old Norse symbols: Old Norse characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Requests (Old Norse): Old Norse entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User non: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Norse.
- Category:Old Norse templates: Old Norse templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
Pages in category "Old Norse language"
Read in another language
This page is available in 22 languages