See also: Category:Middle Persian language, Category:Old Persian language, and Category:Tajik language
» All languages » Persian language
This is the main category of the Persian language.
Information about Persian:
- Category:Persian lemmas: Persian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fa:All topics: Persian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Persian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Persian.
- Category:Persian names: Persian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Persian phrases: Persian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Persian: Persian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Persian): Persian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Persian symbols: Persian written signs.
- Category:Persian templates: Persian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Persian terms by etymology: Persian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Persian terms by usage: Persian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Persian: Categories with terms derived from Persian in various specific languages.
- Category:Persian terms needing attention: Persian terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User fa: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Persian.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.