All terms in Polish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Polish.
Please see Wiktionary:About Polish for considerations about Polish entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Polish.
- Category:pl:All topics: Polish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Polish morphemes: Morphemes used to form Polish words.
- Category:Polish parts of speech: Polish terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Polish phrases: Polish groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Polish lexicons: Polish words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Polish: Polish words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Polish names: Polish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Polish etymologies: Polish terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Polish: Words derived from Polish in various languages.
- Category:Polish symbols: Polish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Polish rhymes: Lists of Polish words by rhymes.
- Category:Polish citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Polish terms.
- Category:Polish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Polish language.
- Category:Requests (Polish): Polish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User pl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Polish.
- Category:Polish templates: Polish templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.
Pages in category "Polish language"
Read in another language
This page is available in 71 languages
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Norsk bokmål
- Српски / srpski
- Srpskohrvatski / српскохрватски
- Tiếng Việt