This category contains Polish nouns: Polish words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Polish noun forms: Polish nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Polish indeclinable nouns: Polish nouns that do not display additional grammatical relations by means of declension.
- Category:Polish masculine nouns: Polish nouns that display grammatical relations associated to male beings.
- Category:Polish feminine nouns: Polish nouns that display grammatical relations associated to female beings.
- Category:Polish neuter nouns: Polish nouns that display grammatical relations neither associated to male nor female beings.
- Category:Polish proper nouns: Polish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – A-Z a ą b c ć d e ę f g h i j k l ł m n ń o ó p (q) r s ś t u (v) w (x) (y) z ź ż|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Polish nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 6,220 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
Read in another language
This page is available in 47 languages
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Norsk bokmål
- Српски / srpski