Terms in Polish that originate from Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – A-Z a ą b c ć d e ę f g h i j k l ł m n ń o ó p (q) r s ś t u (v) w (x) (y) z ź ż|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Polish terms derived from East Germanic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Polish terms derived from Lombardic (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Polish terms derived from North Germanic languages (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Polish terms derived from Proto-Germanic (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Polish terms derived from West Germanic languages (7 c, 0 e)