Last modified on 25 May 2013, at 18:06
This category and its subcategories contain entries that need some attention for Old Irish.
- Category:Translations to be checked (Old Irish) contains entries that have translations into Old Irish that need to be inserted into the table(s) for the correct sense or senses.
- Wiktionary:Requested entries (Old Irish) is a list of specific words that need entries.
- See also About Old Irish for more information on Old Irish in the English Wiktionary.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Old Irish terms needing attention (0 c, 10 e)
- ► Requests for etymology (Old Irish) (0 c, 40 e)
- ► Requests for pronunciation (Old Irish) (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Translations to be checked (Old Irish) (0 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Requests (Old Irish)"
This category contains only the following page.