» Romansch language » Parts of speech
Romansch terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Romansch adjectives: Romansch terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Romansch adverbs: Romansch terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Romansch articles: Romansch terms that indicate and specify nouns.
- Category:Romansch conjunctions: Romansch terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Romansch determiners: Romansch terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Romansch interjections: Romansch terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Romansch nouns: Romansch terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Romansch numerals: Romansch terms that quantify nouns.
This category lists only terms of the grammatical "numeral" part of speech, and not all number words may in fact be grammatically numerals. See Category:rm:Cardinal numbers and Category:rm:Ordinal numbers for more complete lists.
- Category:Romansch prepositions: Romansch adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Romansch pronouns: Romansch terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Romansch verbs: Romansch terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.