Terms in Spanish that originate from Indo-European languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Ññ Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Áá Éé Íí Óó Úú Üü|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Spanish terms derived from Balto-Slavic languages (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Spanish terms derived from Celtic languages (4 c, 14 e)
- ► Spanish terms derived from Germanic languages (5 c, 44 e)
- ► Spanish terms derived from Hellenic languages (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Spanish terms derived from Proto-Indo-European (0 c, 211 e)