» Swedish language » Etymologies
This category contains Swedish etymologies: Swedish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Swedish blends: Swedish words formed by combinations of other words.
- Category:Swedish compound words: Swedish words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Swedish calques: Swedish terms formed by piece-by-piece translations of terms from other languages.
- Category:Swedish neologisms: Swedish terms that have been only recently acknowledged.
- Category:Swedish eponyms: Swedish terms derived from names of real or fictitious people.
Last modified on 1 April 2013, at 23:55
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.