» Tuvan language » Parts of speech
Tuvan terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tuvan adjectives: Tuvan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tuvan adverbs: Tuvan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tuvan interjections: Tuvan terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tuvan nouns: Tuvan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tuvan numerals: Tuvan terms that quantify nouns.
This category lists only terms of the grammatical "numeral" part of speech, and not all number words may in fact be grammatically numerals. See Category:tyv:Cardinal numbers and Category:tyv:Ordinal numbers for more complete lists.
- Category:Tuvan verbs: Tuvan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.