All terms in Ukrainian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Ukrainian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Ukrainian for considerations about Ukrainian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Ukrainian.
- Category:Ukrainian lemmas: Ukrainian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ukrainian phrases: Ukrainian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Ukrainian symbols: Ukrainian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Ukrainian terms by usage: Ukrainian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Ukrainian terms by etymology: Ukrainian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Ukrainian: Categories with terms derived from Ukrainian in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Ukrainian: Ukrainian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:uk:All topics: Ukrainian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Ukrainian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Ukrainian language.
- Category:Requests (Ukrainian): Ukrainian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User uk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ukrainian.
- Category:Ukrainian templates: Ukrainian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.