All terms in Ukrainian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Ukrainian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Ukrainian for considerations about Ukrainian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Ukrainian.
- Category:uk:All topics: Ukrainian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Ukrainian parts of speech: Ukrainian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ukrainian phrases: Ukrainian groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Ukrainian lexicons: Ukrainian words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Ukrainian: Ukrainian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Ukrainian etymologies: Ukrainian terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Ukrainian: Words derived from Ukrainian in various languages.
- Category:Ukrainian symbols: Ukrainian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Ukrainian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Ukrainian language.
- Category:Requests (Ukrainian): Ukrainian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User uk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Ukrainian.
- Category:Ukrainian templates: Ukrainian templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
Pages in category "Ukrainian language"
Read in another language
This page is available in 56 languages