Welsh terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Welsh noun forms: Welsh nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Welsh countable nouns: Welsh nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Welsh uncountable nouns: Welsh nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Welsh collective nouns: Welsh nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Welsh proper nouns: Welsh nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – A B C Ch D Dd E F Ff G Ng H I J L Ll M N O P Ph R Rh S T Th U W Y|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Welsh nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,246 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)