Category talk:French past participle forms
The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for deletion.
Please do not modify this conversation, though feel free to discuss its conclusions.
Nominated by Xhienne, it only contained about 20 words when I nominated it for cleanup. I sort of thing it could be useful, but I can't see any way to fill it up that it's complicated, painful, or both. Abstain for the moment. Mglovesfun (talk) 17:32, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- Delete. Although I do agree that this category may be useful, I nominated this category for (speedy) deletion because standard practice on simple.WT, en.WP and Commons is to (speedy) delete empty categories. Unless WT's policy is different here, delete it and when someone finds a solution to effortlessly sub-categorize French past participle forms, this category can easily be recreated. — Xavier, 18:23, 15 August 2009 (UTC)
- Right, done, Mglovesfun (talk) 08:55, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
I intend to restore and uses this category. The reasons are
Last modified on 28 September 2011, at 14:38
- We now have Category:Past participle forms by language, and a category boiler to go with it
- It is possible, albeit difficult, to fill up this category
- It didn't 'fail RFDO' as such, I speedily deleted it because of a user request as it was unused. Even the nominator thought that the category was a 'good idea'. --Mglovesfun (talk) 14:38, 28 September 2011 (UTC)