From Christian + soldier; after Ephesians 6:10-17, where spiritual strengths are compared to the accoutrements of a soldier.
Christian soldier (plural Christian soldiers)
- (figuratively) A devout and zealous Christian, especially one who proselytizes.
- 1878, Charles Walford, The Christian soldier's manual of prayer, page 8
- The Christian Soldier should never fail to read his Bible;
- A person or group of people that believe in the use of force with arms to do God's work.
Last modified on 10 November 2012, at 00:38
- ^ Fox News: Michigan Militia Group Preparing for Antichrist, Web Site Says