Last modified on 29 April 2011, at 11:06
- 2000, Mitch Cullin, Tideland: A Novel:
- And a powerful air biscuit delivered with grace will get you a free dessert. It's almost an art form there.
- 2007, Joseph Kandel, Wanna Know Why You're Still Single?:
- Say the evening stunk worse than a floating air biscuit after a sardine and broccoli dinner.
- 2004, David Smiedt, Are we there yet: chasing a childhood through South Africa:
- The walls were washed with lime, the roofs were pitched and the floors were smeared with dung, which must have proved pretty useful when someone baked an air biscuit over dinner and there was no dog to blame.