- A Scottish surname, originally meaning someone who lived near a crag.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A river in Alaska and British Columbia.
- 1979 Bruce Jackson: The Programmer: A Novel. Doubleday 1979. page 168:
- He told her the name he had used to rent the cabin. " I'm Craig Hemsworth."
- She burst out laughing. "That's a funnier name than mine. It sounds like the kind of name they give a movie actor when they decide his own name won't do.
Read in another language
This page is available in 10 languages