American Sign LanguageEdit
Last modified on 18 May 2013, at 13:08
From initial D of English dictionary combined with ASL OpenA@NearPalm-ThumbDown-OpenB@CenterChesthigh-PalmUp CirclesMidlineContact (“page; look up”).
- This two-handed ASL sign is produced as follows:
- Posture the nondominant hand in the “open B” handshape in front of the center of the chest, nondominant palm facing up. Posture the dominant hand in the “D” handshape within a couple of inches of the nondominant palm, dominant palm facing down.
- Move the dominant hand in repeating circles, each brushing the nondominant palm back toward the body, then up, then forward, then down.
Upload png, jpg, or gif image. (ASL gloss: DICTIONARY)
- (ASL Gloss) DICTIONARY IMPORTANT USE FOR COLLEGE!
- "It is important to use an dictionary in college"