Frenchie (plural Frenchies)
- Alternative spelling of Frenchy.
- (UK, Australia, New Zealand) A condom; abbreviated form of french letter.
2002 February 7, Janine Burgess, “Armour against pleasure?”, The Timaru Herald:
- Gone are the terms we used in our youth the frenchies, frangers, rubbers, joes, french letters, gumboots, rubbers, johnnies, parachutes and plastic fantastics -- these days they're just condoms.
- 2004, Paul Sendziuk, Learning to Trust: Australian Responses to AIDS,
- The poster was designed by Aboriginal health workers in northern Queensland for use in remote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, where the slogan was sometimes modified to ‘Use Frenchies’ because the word ‘condom’ was not in common use.