GIF (plural GIFs)
- An image encoded in GIF file format; such a file.
- (computing) A bitmap image format for pictures with support for animations and up to 256 distinct colors per frame, including a fully transparent color.
- To create a GIF file of (an image or video sequence, especially relating to an event).
- he GIFed the highlights of the debate
- ^ "Gif's inventor says ignore dictionaries and say 'Jif'", BBC News, May 22 2013.
Read in another language
This page is available in 6 languages