- The language of the country of Georgia.
language of the country Georgia
Georgian (plural Georgians)
- A person from the country of Georgia or descended from them.
- A person from the U.S. State of Georgia or descended from them.
- Of the reign of a King George, or in the style of that reign. (mostly British).
person from the country of Georgia
person from the U.S. State of Georgia
Georgian (not comparable)
- Of, from, or pertaining to the country of Georgia, the Georgian people or the Georgian language.
2011 September 18, Ben Dirs, “Rugby World Cup 2011: England 41-10 Georgia”, BBC Sport:
- As in their narrow defeat of Argentina last week, England were indisciplined at the breakdown, and if Georgian fly-half Merab Kvirikashvili had remembered his kicking boots, Johnson's side might have been behind at half-time.
- Of, from, or pertaining to the U.S. State of Georgia or its Georgian or English dialect.
- Of, from, or characteristic of the reigns of Kings George I-IV of the UK (1714-1837).
pertaining to the country, people or language of Georgia
pertaining to the U.S. State of Georgia
- Wiktionary's coverage of Georgian terms
- Appendix:Georgian Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Georgian