- (live concert production) image magnification . Commonly implemented with large projection screen(s) fed by live camera(s) that have selected tight/close shots (head or head/shoulders) of the presenter/host/performer, in order to allow audience members seated at great distance to see the facial expressions and body language in order to increase engagement.
- ^ "Staged Right Productions - Projection and IMAG", URL accessed on 6 March 2012., Staged-Right.Com Projection 101: What is IMAG?
- ^ Coppedge, Anthony D. (1 Jan 2006), "Sound and Video Contractors - IMAG in churches", URL accessed on 7 March 2012., Sound and Video Contractors - IMAG in churches
- ^ "IMAG - Definition by Acronym Finder (IMAG - image magnificationm, highest ranking result)", URL accessed on 7 Mar 2012.
- ^ "don’t forget the “MAG” in IMAG", cryptofreek.org: 2011-06-06 14:50:28. URL accessed on 7 March 2012.